Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Day Forty Six - Day Fifty One- Journal
Hi everyone. Thanks for checking in! I'm taking a little blog break but will be back on Thursday. Things are wonderful -- just busy! My friend, Isaac Benjamin, was here this past weekend visiting from SF. He's a photographer so we got some great pics of Hayden that I'm excited to share with you too! Check back on Thursday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
As usual... the pix of Hayden are absolutely adorable! Everything is going well here in Rochester, Grandma is doing quite well and hopefully will be going home within a week or so from the nursing home in Brockport. Will definately look forward to seeing those "professional" pix altho I can't imagine they can be any better than Shanes (maybe a little bit of pregidism there? Easter?? Am I going to get to see Hayden (finally)!? Love to all, Aunt Dianne
Post a Comment