Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Day Thirty - Journal

Another day snuggled in the house. It's definitely chilly here but the forecast looks good and I think we'll be heading into the fifties next week. It's funny -- five months ago in San Francisco the fifties would have been chilly, but now it seems like summer! We're anxious to be able go for walks with Hayden... spend some time in the fresh air... A few more months and I'll probably be complaining about the heat!

Today we made a few appointments for Hayden. This month he goes to his pediatrician for his regular check-up, the pediatric endocrinologist to evaluate his progress with the hypothyroidism, the lab for bloodwork, and a plastic surgeon to look at the small cyst on his brow. (A few of you have noticed the bump above his right eye in the pics... it's a harmless fibroid cyst that will be easily removed. Likely we'll wait a while to have it done because they'll have to use anesthesia to remove it.) Making all the appointments reminded me of the huge calendar that used to hang in our kitchen when we grew up. All of the activities and appointments to keep track of. I'm gonna have to get me one of those! It's only just begun!

2 comments:

Aunt Dianne said...

Awwwwwwww .... Hayden looks so cute all wrapped up! I couldn't get on here first thing this am since our internet was down... I missed my morning Hayden fix! Still havn't talked to Grammie Jean but I am sure she is "catching up" on everything. Let us know as soon as you make your actual plans to come to Rochester ... I need to see Hayden in person! Love to all, Aunt Dianne

Anonymous said...

HI HAYDEN, SHANE AND CHRIS,

I AM HOME JUST GOT HOME FROM MY MEETING IN SYRACUSE...GLAD TO BE HOME IT'S BEEN A WEEK OF UP AND DOWNS UP TO SEE MY BEAUTIFUL HAYDEN WHICH I ENJOYED SO MUCH MISS YOU ALREADY HAYDEN CAN'T WAIT TO HOLD YOU AGAIN. THEN WEDNESDAY 5 AM I WAS OFF TO MY MEETING AND BACK TO A HUGE LOAD OF THINGS TO BE DONE AT WORK TOMORROW
LOVE YOU ALL
TAKE CARE
GRAMMIE JEAN