Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Day Thirty Six - Journal

Well today was a whirlwind to say the least. At about 6pm last night I started getting cramps and pains in my abdomen. When things hadn't changed by 5 am, I decided to head to the hospital. By 8am, I was scheduled for emergency appendectomy surgery. At 1pm I had an appendix. At 2pm I didn't. I'm in the hospital now... prolly will get released tomorrow morning. Chris was able to be with me at the hospital because Joanne came over to take care of Hayden. I'm in a lot of pain, but hopefully will be feeling better tomorrow. And I thought that our rough time in the photo studio yesterday was bad!!

2 comments:

Aunt Dianne said...

Hi .. really sorry to hear about you Shane; hopefully by now you are doing a bit better. Talked to both your Mom and Dad yesterday, Grandma is improving ... slowly but is improving. Will keep the 3 of you in our prayers. I'm very glad to hear that you will be going home soon. I'm sure both Chris and Hayden are missing Daddy Shane! Lots of Love, Aunt Dianne

A said...

What a crazy night! I hope your orange is all better today and if you want to go for a hike around the waterfalls just give me a call!
xoxo