It was definitely a busy day at the Ray household today. We had many visitors that came to see Hayden for the first time.... Cindy, Rich, Gabe, Margie, Arlene, Todd, Carol, Joyce, Aunt Jan, Aunt Sandi, Soledad, and more!
Darn Darn Darn! My schedule is just crazy what with Grandma and all but ... I am so loving the pictures altho I am totally and completely jealous of Aunt Sandi and Aunt Jan who got to cuddle with Hayden! My turn will come ... I just hope soon! He is getting so big and even more handsome and precious and beautiful! Love, Aunt Dianne
Things are-a-changin in our lives and we want to keep all our loved ones informed of the exciting changes! If you're visiting for the first time, check out the archives below and be sure to click on February 2007 in the right hand side bar to see pics and stories from Hayden's first twenty days of life!
1 comment:
Darn Darn Darn! My schedule is just crazy what with Grandma and all but ... I am so loving the pictures altho I am totally and completely jealous of Aunt Sandi and Aunt Jan who got to cuddle with Hayden! My turn will come ... I just hope soon! He is getting so big and even more handsome and precious and beautiful! Love, Aunt Dianne
Post a Comment