HAPPY ONE MONTH BIRTHDAY HAYDEN!!! Hayden turned one month old today! It is hard to believe that in his short life he has been through so much already. At the same time, I can't believe it has already been a month!
One month ago, he was hooked up to breathing machines, feeding tubes, heart monitors and barely eating 5 mL of formula.
Today, he is getting chubbier each day.. eating over 100 mL at each feeding... breathing well --- and most importantly, smiling at least five times a day. (even if it is gas, it's still cute!)
Monday, March 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi! I just went back through and did a slide show of all of Haydens pictures! What a blessing that we have the knowledge and equipment to keep this little miracle alive and growing! I can't stop looking at him and thinking how precious and beautiful and wonderful and fantastic and gorgeous and and and ........... everything wondrous! Love to all, Aunt Dianne
WOW, he has gotten alot bigger since I saw him the first day he came home to Chicago- Congrats and we'll see you guys soon!! Happy Birthday, Hayden!!!
Been away so I'm just catching up on all the events. Love the pics and the details of events. Thanks for sharing with us, just wish we could be there to see all in person. Happy Birthday Hayden and Grammie Jean, spoil him all you want, you waited long enough!!!
Post a Comment