Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Day Thirty Seven - Journal

Hayden had a sleepover with Tita Jo Jo last night. She was a life saver yesterday. She took care of hayden all day long. Chris stayed the night at the hospital with me and came back to the house this morning. I got released from the hospital at 3pm today. I would love to say that I'm feeling better, but a big ole cut in my stomach is preventing that! I've never had suregery before and I can't say that I'm all too eager to have it again! I'm all good when I'm just sitting still -- it's just the moving part that is difficult! The hardest part is not being able to take care of Hayden as easily as I'd like. Chris is holding down the house.. taking care pf Hayden, taking care of me, taking care of the house, and working from home all at the same time. He deserves a medal!

No comments: