At 11 am this morning (Saturday) Hayden was discharged from the hospital! Dr. Nelson (his doctor for the first week in the NICU) was back and she gave him the thumbs up! We got him back to the Ronald MacDonald House and set up his little travel bed (thanks Amy and Jason!) He's fast asleep and we'll probably get him up for his first feeding away from the hospital in a few minutes.
We leave for Chicago tonight at 11 pm and will be back by 5 am. We're nervous about the flight, but I think we're all prepared!
Next time we write we should be in Chicago and all settled in at HOME!
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
HI SHANE CHRIS AND HAYDEN
EVERYONE LOOKS SO HAPPY IN THE PICS FOR DAY 12 THE WEATHER SEEMS IN YOUR FAVOR AND I KNOW YOU ARE VERY PREPARED FOR THE TRIP SO I WILL EXPECT A PHONE CALL WHEN YOU ARRIVE IN CHICAGO ....SAY HI TO AUNTIE JOANNE.
LOVE FROM GRAMMIE JEAN
HI SHANE CHRIS AND HAYDEN
GLAD TO HEAR YOU ARE HEADING HOME FINALLY HAVE A SAFE AND GOOD TRIP TALK TO YOU MORE WHEN YOU GET HOME
GRAMPA REX
HI CHRIS AND SHANE
I CANT WAIT TO MEET HAYDEN HE LOOKS SO CUTE IN ALL THE PICTURES THAT GRANDMA AND GRANDPA SPEND HOURS LOOKING AT I'M JEALOUS...
DO YOU MISS ME ? YOUR #1 SON??EVEN A LITTLE BIT
YOUR DEVOTED DOG KENZIE
By now you should be home safe and sound. Pictures are all wonderful, keep them coming. Hope the flight was good and now the "settling in" begins. Hayden still looks sooo small and sooo adorable, can't wait to meet him.
love aunt Jan
Post a Comment