Zzzzzzzz.....zzzzzzzz..... Okay, I admit it... the exhaustion has finally caught up with us! You'll notice that there aren't any pics with us in them today. That's because we look scary! Tomorrow I'm going to splurge and take a shower. I might even wear some freshly laundered clothes, although this sweatshirt with spit-up covering two thirds of it is really trend setting!
Anyway, Hayden is great. I think the lack of sleep actually has more to do with the fact that we want to stay awake just to watch him every minute.
Oh ... a bit of trivia. You all probably already knew this, but I didn't. Do you know where the word "blog" comes from? It's actually derived from web log... weblog... blog. Now it's commonly used as both a noun and a verb. Don't forget to credit me if you win on Jeopardy with that info!
On to today's pics:
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Like I have said before .. what a wonderful job you guys are doing with the journeling and pix. It is so very special and I am sure you are hearing that from everyone. Each day the pix get better and better and he is more beautiful (or should I say "handsome"!!). He looks so precious with those "elbows up"! love, Aunt Dianne
hi shane and chris and my hayden
hayden looks so happy and peaceful so glad he's home
when he naps you guys nap that's the only way you'll get some rest
take care
love you all
grammie jean
Post a Comment