Wow... It's been almost two weeks since we first arrived in Portland. It seems like months and at the same time, the time has flown by. It's hard to describe. All signs are still pointing toward being discharged sometime tomorrow (Friday). He has been keeping up with his feedings and all has been going well. That said, we're waiting for the official word from the doctor before we get too excited!
Aside from our usual feeding schedule with Hayden, we spent today gearing up to go home. A quick run to babies R Us, packing, getting the car seat ready, making travel plans, etc. We didn't take any pictures today, but I thought it would be neat to show you a pic from the beginning of our journey here in Portland and one from yesterday. It's cool how you can really SEE the progress. And then there's a quick video too. Enjoy!
Check back soon -- you may see some pictures from CHICAGO soon!
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Awwwwwww ... Heyden really is growing and I loved the little hic-ups! I can't believe either that it really has been 10 days! Now I will have to go online at home to find out if you all are on your way home to Chicago but will definately talk to Grandma Jean and I am sure she will know. Be careful and we love you! Aunt Dianne
Darn ... sorry about that I spelled his name wrong .. was in such a hurry (oh well, I really do know how to spell my grand-nephew's name!)
HI SHANE CHRIS AND HAYDEN
I LOVED THE VIDEO HE ACTUALLY LOOKS BIGGER IS HE? LET US KNOW WHEN YOU LEAVE PORTLAND AND PLEASE CALL WHEN YOU GET TO CHICAGO THANKS
I JUST MADE MY RESERVATION SO I CAN BE IN CHICAGO FOR HIS 1 MONTH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION LET HAYDEN KNOW I WILL ARRIVE ON FRIDAY MORNING MARCH 2ND AND STAY UNTIL TUESDAY AFTERNOON MARCH 6TH I AM SURE YOU WILL BE SOOOOO BIG BY THEN
I LOVE YOU ALL KEEP IN TOUCH
LOVE FROM GRAMMIE JEAN
Post a Comment