It rains a lot in Portland! Today was a sleepy day. The pace was slow. Nothing all too riveting happened. Which is good. Progress continues. A typical Sunday I s'pose!
Hayden is definitely gaining energy. He sucked down a bottle today in record time. Unfortunately, he sucked it down so quick that he wasn't able to keep it down! It's good to know the throw up reflexes are working just fine!
We went shopping today for some clothes that might fit him. He is now less than 5 lbs. (All babies lose about 10% of their weight in the first week and then start to gain it back). He's a tiny lil man! Anyway, we found a few things, but it's a challenge. I even tried to shrink stuff in the dryer. Funny how everything shrinks when you DON'T want it to! I guess these particular clothes are shrink proof though.
Hayden's doctor for the past week is off for the coming week so he'll be getting a new doctor tomorrow. We really liked Dr. Nelson so we hope his new doctor is just as great as her.
One thing Dr. Nelson keeps saying to us is, "Hayden's driving the bus now!" She basically means that it's just a matter of time before he's released and it's all up to him now. Well, Chris and I are just happy to be passengers on Hayden's bus... We'll ride it as long as he needs!
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hello again... I love the picture of Grandma and Hayden! It is absolutely precious (as is he). He is so tiny but so perfect.. our prayers are with you every minute! Keep smiling and enjoying that beautiful baby boy (altho I still can't wait until you bring him home to Chicago so I can come and visit!!!) Love you all! Aunt Dianne
Post a Comment