Sunday, April 29, 2007

Week Eleven - Smiles and Grammie Jean Visits

Let me just start by saying that I love summer weather. Yes, I realize that it isn't really summer yet, but at then end of an 80 degree day it sure feels like it!

This whole weekend has been great... which was especially nice since Granmmie Jean flew in on Thursday for a visit. On Friday night we all went to see "The Color Purple," the new musical that Oprah produced (Tita JoJo babysat). The show was great... if you're in NY or Chicago, I definitely recommend seeing it.

I think I can say with all honesty that I haven't fed Hayden in three days! Before you start calling child protective services, Grammie Jean has taken over all feeding duties. She spent the weekend walking Hayden around the neighborhood, feeding him, changing him, holding him, playing with him.... She will definitely be missed after she leaves tomorrow!

While Grandma spent time with Hayden, it gave me a chance to get some stuff done around the house. We got our roof deck all set up... couch, chairs, grill, table, umbrella and all.... We put it all to use today (Sunday) with an afternoon barbeque. Hayden even spent time on the deck!

Hayden has been smiling a lot lately -- check out this weeks pics for proof!

1 comment:

Aunt Dianne said...

Wow ... is he ever growing fast! I cannot believe how big he is getting! And of course he is looking more and more like Grandpa Rex's baby pictures .. soon maybe he will start looking like Uncle Sean??? The pictures are wonderful .. we are heading out to Key West on Friday so have a great week all of you! Love, Aunt Dianne