Sunday, April 22, 2007

Week Ten - More Sleep & Daddy Chris takes charge

Well, you've all been waiting for seven days to find out how Hayden has been doing with his sleep routine. I know you're on pins and needles and just can't wait to find out! Good news, he has been sleeping great! Each night he sleeps anywhere from 6-10 hours! If he wakes up in the middle of the night, he's even learned to calm himself down and go back to sleep without help from dads.

I've actually been gone most of the week so Chris has been alone with Hayden for the last four days. I'm sure he had the help of Joanne too! According to Chris everything went great. I have to admit that I was secretly hoping that he'd have a hellish time with Hayden so that he could appreciate my days more! But Hayden conspired with him to be a perfect angel! In any case, I just got back today so I'm looking forward to a nice long sleep. Of course, if the conspiracy theory holds up, Hayden will probably only sleep for three hours tonight!

Hayden had more visitors this week. Our friends, Chris and Elyra, came up from St. Louis and brought their ten month old baby, Isabella. It's always fun to see how much they change in such a short time. The last time we saw Isabella she was Hayden's age and now she's grown up so fast!

Here are some pics and even a video from this week:

3 comments:

Daddy Cool said...

Hello guys, just came across your blog. Great pics and welcome to the Family. : )

Cheers, Brian

A said...

YAY video- my favorite! i love the smiles. good work dads. he is adorable in the bathtime pic.
i need your recipe for sleep!
xoxo

Unknown said...

Beautiful Baby Boy!
Great work on the sleep routine daddies!
I love comming back to see how your family grows and changes. Thank you for the chance to glimpse your lives from afar!
Miss y'all!~Jen