Wednesday, January 17, 2007

And the winner is.....

...Hayden Christopher Ray-Yorro! Yes, we have finally settled on a name. It kind of looks long when you read it, but how often will he be using his full name?! There isn't really a story about how we came up with the name Hayden, other than the fact that we both really liked it. We had cycled through a few names but after a few weeks "sitting with them" decided to keep thinking. We've now been with this one for about three months and we're 99% sure that we have a winner!

It is unbelievable that he will be arriving in just a few weeks. Officially he isn't scheduled for delivery (our surrogate, is having a c-section) until February 17, but he could decide to make an early entrance!

Anyway, I have been horrible about keeping this blog up -- but I'm aiming to get better at that! I promise that, once Hayden is here, I'll keep this filled with lots of great pictures.

We also got a web cam so that we can hopefully keep in touch "live" with those of you that are tech savy. We got my mom hooked up with one as well and she's already learned how to use it!

Well... I need to take some pictures of the nursery -- We are mostly done now. It looks pretty good! My mom is flying in to Chicago tomorrow to help us finish up with it and to get the house all ready for Hayden's arrival.

We'll be in touch!!

No comments: