Thursday, December 14, 2006

Time flies!

Well, we have been here in Chicago for almost a month now and I'm just getting the chance to update our blog. It took about two weeks for all of our stuff to arrive from SF, but it's all finally here. (Well, everything except the $1500 in quarters which "mysteriously" disappeared in the move!) We have settled into most of our living space but the downstairs family room and office are kind of the dropping zone right now. They are stacked high with lots of boxes yet to be unpacked. Our hope is to be unpacked before we leave next week for Rochester for Christmas. Speaking of Rochester, we just returned from our baby shower there. It was great. We have a room full of great stuff for the baby. We already have a closet full of clothes! I can't believe it's about 8 weeks away! Anyway, I'll come back soon and update with pics of the new place and pics from both the SF baby shower and the Rochester shower. For now, it's back to unpacking!

No comments: