Grammie Jean and Grandpa Rex just left. They were here for the weekend visiting. We had a great time... ate some great Chicago food, took a boat ride on the river, and spent LOTS of time with Hayden.
We also took Hayden swimming for the first time on Friday. Somehow I let Grandma and Grandpa escape with the photos before I downloaded them. I think we also have a video to share so we'll get that up here soon. I'll see if I can talk my mom through the process of uploading the pics remotely (don't get your hopes up!)
If you remember, I left my camera in California when we were there visiting a couple weeks ago... but I got it back so here are a ton of pics from our visit there.
ENJOY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
WOW ... Hayden is really becoming quite the world traveler! What wonderful pictures and it sounds like you had a grand time in California .... must have been really great to see all your friends and introduce them to Hayden (and I cannot believe how big he is getting!!). Absolutely loved all the pictures specially the ones with the (I believe) twins. Great to see Grandma and Grandpa too! Love to all....Aunt Dianne
Nope -- not twins! Although they are both about the same age and both are cite as can be!
Madeline belongs to our friends Ashia and Don and Lila belongs to Adrienne and Howard.
Post a Comment