Oh my gosh ..... that was worth waiting for! I have so missed seeing you guys.... the video and the pictures are absolutely wonderful! So very very special, I want to cry they are so neat and it looks like y'all had a fabulous time in Provincetown! Hayden is getting soooooo big and more precious all the time! Love, Aunt Dianne
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE VIDEO TO MUSIC THAT GRANDSON OF MINE HAS TO BE THE HAPPIEST MOST BEAUTIFUL CHILD IN THE WORLD I'M COUNTING THE DAYS TIL I GET THERE TO HUG AND SQUEEZE HIM
This is" Auntie CAT'...From your Daddy's RoBC Site...You are a very lucky little boy Hayden...We get to hear about you all the time..Best of luck Shane,Chris & Little Hayden..Even if you don't win this contest...You've already won the big prize...xx
Things are-a-changin in our lives and we want to keep all our loved ones informed of the exciting changes! If you're visiting for the first time, check out the archives below and be sure to click on February 2007 in the right hand side bar to see pics and stories from Hayden's first twenty days of life!
5 comments:
AWWWWWWWWWW!!! That was super cute guys! -Dan
Oh my gosh ..... that was worth waiting for! I have so missed seeing you guys.... the video and the pictures are absolutely wonderful! So very very special, I want to cry they are so neat and it looks like y'all had a fabulous time in Provincetown! Hayden is getting soooooo big and more precious all the time! Love, Aunt Dianne
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE VIDEO TO MUSIC THAT GRANDSON OF MINE HAS TO BE THE HAPPIEST MOST BEAUTIFUL CHILD IN THE WORLD I'M COUNTING THE DAYS TIL I GET THERE TO HUG AND SQUEEZE HIM
LOVE GRAMMIE JEAN
The GO GO'S Rock!!!!
I am so happy for all of you!
I can't wait to see all of you and give that beautiful boy a big kiss!!! Boy's Rule The World!!!
Best Wishes Always
Love,
Aunt Cindy
This is" Auntie CAT'...From your Daddy's RoBC Site...You are a very lucky little boy Hayden...We get to hear about you all the time..Best of luck Shane,Chris & Little Hayden..Even if you don't win this contest...You've already won the big prize...xx
Post a Comment