Time flies! Hayden is officially four months old now!
I know .... I've been slacking a bit with the blog these past few weeks... so I'll make it up to you with some VIDEOS! Hopefully they should play right from the blog just by clicking on the play arrow on each video.
Below the videos are some pics from Memorial Day, Hayden's friend's birthday party, and Hayden's stint on the red carpet (be sure to check out those pics to see what I mean by that!)
Enjoy!
Saturday, June 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE VIDEOS
Can't believe how big he's getting, loved seeing the videos. Looking forward to seeing all of you on Fathers day
ok slacker its been a month
i need a Hayden fix
OK you guys ... I keep checking but it has been a month now ... today is July 9th; where are more pix?? I bet Hayden is getting soooo big; can't wait to see him again! Love, Aunt Dianne
Post a Comment